Off The Wall Community
Welcome to the Off The Wall Community
Read the rules and respect the forum, Please no spamming,
___________________________________________________
~iWolf
Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Inactive Forum?
Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm by Aegpg

» Club Penguin Lazy
Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm by Aegpg

» Spammers about?
Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:30 pm by Aegpg

» How to Give Reputation!
Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Aegpg

» How to upload pictures!
Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm by Aegpg

» Avatar info.
Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:20 pm by Aegpg

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Club Penguin Lazy

Go down

Club Penguin Lazy

Post by Benjamin on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Have any of you noticed that club penguin have been lazy. Well I have they have stopped updating the partys.
avatar
Benjamin
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Points : 8186
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 19
Location : In my house

View user profile http://benjaminforms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by Sherlock bones on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:36 am

I disagree with this, the parties we have had may of not been great but they have been pretty good
avatar
Sherlock bones
Member
Member

Posts : 32
Points : 8172
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by rockhopper and yarr on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:50 am

Benjamin wrote:Have any of you noticed that club penguin have been lazy. Well I have they have stopped updating the partys.

CP is laying off workers that is why CP is being lazy
avatar
rockhopper and yarr
Party Reviewer in Training
Party Reviewer in Training

Posts : 37
Points : 8199
Join date : 2011-07-22
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by KailiKang on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Benjamin wrote:Have any of you noticed that club penguin have been lazy. Well I have they have stopped updating the partys.
Have any of you noticed that everyone has complained because they think club penguin is lazy when theyre actually getting bothered by the complaints. Well I have because the OP complains.
I dont even like this. I have already explained this on TCPCF and maybe other forums that Club Penguin gets bothered by the complaints (through email if you know what I mean)!
avatar
KailiKang
Member
Member

Posts : 23
Points : 8144
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 17
Location : 北京,中够

View user profile http://ChrisTeddy.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by Benjamin on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:54 am

KailiKang wrote:
Benjamin wrote:Have any of you noticed that club penguin have been lazy. Well I have they have stopped updating the partys.
Have any of you noticed that everyone has complained because they think club penguin is lazy when theyre actually getting bothered by the complaints. Well I have because the OP complains.
I dont even like this. I have already explained this on TCPCF and maybe other forums that Club Penguin gets bothered by the complaints (through email if you know what I mean)!
Well music jam was not updated.
avatar
Benjamin
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Points : 8186
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 19
Location : In my house

View user profile http://benjaminforms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by Sherlock bones on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Ben,of course it was updated for a start the Penguin band were updated and the nightclub roof top was new.AND we had new items.
avatar
Sherlock bones
Member
Member

Posts : 32
Points : 8172
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by KailiKang on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Benjamin wrote:
KailiKang wrote:
Benjamin wrote:Have any of you noticed that club penguin have been lazy. Well I have they have stopped updating the partys.
Have any of you noticed that everyone has complained because they think club penguin is lazy when theyre actually getting bothered by the complaints. Well I have because the OP complains.
I dont even like this. I have already explained this on TCPCF and maybe other forums that Club Penguin gets bothered by the complaints (through email if you know what I mean)!
Well music jam was not updated.
Well you was not updated.

Anyways let’s not start a fight.
avatar
KailiKang
Member
Member

Posts : 23
Points : 8144
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 17
Location : 北京,中够

View user profile http://ChrisTeddy.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by Benjamin on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:35 am

KailiKang wrote:
Benjamin wrote:
KailiKang wrote:
Benjamin wrote:Have any of you noticed that club penguin have been lazy. Well I have they have stopped updating the partys.
Have any of you noticed that everyone has complained because they think club penguin is lazy when theyre actually getting bothered by the complaints. Well I have because the OP complains.
I dont even like this. I have already explained this on TCPCF and maybe other forums that Club Penguin gets bothered by the complaints (through email if you know what I mean)!
Well music jam was not updated.
Well you was not updated.

Anyways let’s not start a fight.
Good idea.
avatar
Benjamin
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Points : 8186
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 19
Location : In my house

View user profile http://benjaminforms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by rockhopper and yarr on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Benjamin wrote:
KailiKang wrote:
Benjamin wrote:
KailiKang wrote:
Benjamin wrote:Have any of you noticed that club penguin have been lazy. Well I have they have stopped updating the partys.
Have any of you noticed that everyone has complained because they think club penguin is lazy when theyre actually getting bothered by the complaints. Well I have because the OP complains.
I dont even like this. I have already explained this on TCPCF and maybe other forums that Club Penguin gets bothered by the complaints (through email if you know what I mean)!
Well music jam was not updated.
Well you was not updated.

Anyways let’s not start a fight.
Good idea.

well then request to be locked
avatar
rockhopper and yarr
Party Reviewer in Training
Party Reviewer in Training

Posts : 37
Points : 8199
Join date : 2011-07-22
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by Aegpg on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Locked due to request.

_________________
~Aegpg~Official Party Reviewer~
avatar
Aegpg
Official Party Reviewer
Official Party Reviewer

Posts : 102
Points : 9514
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 20
Location : Sacramento, California

View user profile http://bestcpcheats-aegpg.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Penguin Lazy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum